Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Redhat Course?
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
Course content summary
- Install an OpenShift Container Platform cluster
- Configure and manage masters and nodes
- Secure OpenShift
- Control access to resources on OpenShift
- Monitor and collect metrics on OpenShift
- Deploy applications on OpenShift Platform Container using Source-to-Image (S2I)
- Manage storage on OpenShift
Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to install, configure, and manage the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform to deploy containerized applications that are highly available, resilient, and scalable. Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform enables rapid application development and deployment, as well as portability of an application across environments. The platform also offers simplified application scaling, administration, and maintenance of adapted or cloud-native applications.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to install, configure, and manage a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster and deploy applications on it.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Install OpenShift Container Platform to create a simple cluster.
- Configure and manage OpenShift masters and nodes.
- Secure OpenShift with a simple internal authentication mechanism.
- Control access to resources on OpenShift.
- Deploy applications on OpenShift using Source-to-Image (S2I).
- Configure and manage OpenShift pods, services, routes, secrets, and other resources.
Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- List the features and describe the architecture of the Openshift Container Platform.
Install OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift and configure the cluster.
Explore OpenShift networking concepts
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
Manage OpenShift resources
- Control access to OpenShift resources.
Allocate persistent storage
- Implement persistent storage.
Manage application deployments
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
- Install and configure the metrics-gathering system.
Manage and monitor
- Manage and monitor OpenShift resources and software.
Who Should Attend This Redhat Training?
This course is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete DO180 - Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift, or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics
|w/o GST||w GST|
1. 2 to 3 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
2. Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
3. Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation.
4. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw, re-schedule the class or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.