- Personal data collected on this form is used for course/exam registration, customer support and/or course funding application (if applicable) with funding agencies (eg. SSG, iDA, e2i, etc) and certification/testing bodies (eg. PMI, Pearson VUE, Prometric, Innovative Exams, etc).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd is committed to maintaining confidentiality of all personal information at all times. ST Electronics (e-Services) undertakes not to reveal trainee/sponsoring company information to any 3rd party (other than the funding-related agencies and/or authorized data intermediaries by ST Electronics (e-Services)) without prior consent of the trainee/sponsoring company.
- All trainees/sponsoring companies registering for courses funded by the respective agencies (eg. SSG, iDA, e2i, etc) are bound by the terms and conditions as set down from the relevant agencies.
For funded courses, trainees/sponsoring companies may be required to, either pay full course fees upfront or nett course fees (less the funded amount) at the point of course registration.
In the event that the trainee/sponsoring company fails to meet any of the requirements set under the funding scheme (as stated below or otherwise) resulting in the trainee’s/sponsoring company’s funding application claim being rejected by the respective funding agency, the trainee/sponsoring company is liable to pay the balance of the course fee to ST Electronics (e-Services) or to the relevant funding agency:
- Trainee achieves less than the minimum attendance required for the course
- Trainee fails to sit for the required examination/assessment, where applicable
- Trainee fails to achieve a Competent (“C”) outcome in the required examination/assessment
- Security / Cleaning & Manufacturing Courses:
- Trainee shall be retained in respective industry for at least 3 months after course completion
- Company is required to fill in all details and submit e-survey form 3 months after course completion
- For trainees who have been trained but are unable to sit for assessment are required to attend a refresher course without additional charges within 3 months for Security courses, within 1 month for Cleaning & Manufacturing courses
- Course Survey (For selected courses)
- Course survey will be conducted for selected courses
- The first survey will be conducted 3 months after course completion
- The next survey (if applicable) will be conducted 6 months after course completion
- Examinations and Assessments:
- Trainees are advised to be punctual on the day of examination/assessment. Late-comers may be barred from taking the examination/assessment
- If a trainee is found cheating, he/she will be barred from the examination/assessment, and ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to take appropriate action as deemed necessary
- If trainee fails the examination/assessment and wishes to appeal, trainee/sponsoring company is to submit an appeal form within 14 working days. Appeals must be made on the official Submission of Appeal (available from ST Electronics (e-Services)’s Front Desk), and must be made in person. An Appeal fee may be chargeable on a case by case basis
- Statement of Attainment (SOA)
- SOA issuance is via SSG’s electronic certificate (e-Cert) system
- Trainees assessed as ‘Competent’ will receive email notification if contact is provided
- For SOA, trainee is to download and print using SingPass ID and password at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg about 3 weeks from assessment date
- Company can verify their employees’ e-Cert through https://e-cert.ssg.gov.sg
- CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT CHARGES are as follows:
- 2 to 3 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for for postponement or cancellation
- Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation. ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the rights to withdraw or re-schedule the class without prior notice.