- Personal data collected on this Enrolment Form is used for course/exam registration, customer support, course funding application (if applicable) with funding agencies (SSG, IMDA, e2i, etc), exam processing with certification/testing bodies (eg. PMI, Pearson VUE, Prometric, Innovative Exams, etc) and pre and post learning facilitation and reinforcement with any e-learning platform such as Skillsoft, Udemy or Pluralsight (if applicable).
- ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd is committed to maintaining confidentiality of all personal information at all times. ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd undertakes not to reveal trainee/sponsoring company information to any 3rd party (other than the funding-related agencies and/or authorized data intermediaries by ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd) without prior consent of the trainee/sponsoring company.
- For queries on our Data Protection Policy, please refer to ST Engineering Personal Data Policy (https://www.stengg.com/en/personal-data-policy/).
- The provision of personal data is voluntary for course registration purposes. If you choose not to provide personal data, we may not be able to proceed with the registration of course.
- Where consent is not obtained, organisation collects, uses, and discloses personal data pursuant to an exception under the PDPA law such as to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health, and safety of individual.
Funding Matters (if applicable)
- (A) All trainees/sponsoring companies registering for courses funded by the respective agenciese.(eg. SSG, WSG, IBF, IMDA, e2i, etc) are bound by the terms and conditions as set down from the relevant agencies.
(B) For funded courses, trainees/sponsoring companies may be required to either pay full course fees upfront or nett course fees (less the funded amount) at the point of course registration.
(C) In the event that the trainee/sponsoring company fails to meet any of the requirements set under the funding scheme (as stated below or otherwise) resulting in the trainee’s/sponsoring company’s funding application claim being rejected by the respective funding agency, the trainee/sponsoring company is liable to pay the funding amount to ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd or to the relevant funding agency:
- Trainee must achieve minimum 75% attendance for the course
- Trainee must sit for and achieve a Competent (“C”) outcome in the required examination/assessment.
- For company-sponsored trainees, there must be a direct employer-employee relationship. The employer sponsoring the trainee for training will have an Unique Entity Number (UEN) which will be used to verify the employer and employee relationship between the trainee and entity. This entity must be the direct employer of the trainee, and must also pay the employee’s salary and other statutory benefits such as CPF contribution.
- Respective trainee / sponsoring company (where trainee is employer-sponsored) must pay the nett course fees as stated on Tax Invoice to ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd strictly within 60 calendar days from the course run end date.
- Trainee must not been granted funding support previously for the same course.
- Trainee must not been granted IBF - STS funding support before for any other previously completed course tied to the same Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC).
- SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) : Sponsoring company must accurately check and declare if they are classified as Small-Medium Enterprises (SME), aligned to SSG's definition of a SME.
If SSG recognizes it as a Non-SME Company, the funding amount will be different.
- IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF - STS) : Sponsoring company must accurately check and declare if they are an eligible organization in IBF's definition. If found to be an ineligible company, funding is unavailable. (see https://www.ibf.org.sg/home/for-individuals/skills-and-jobs-development/training-support/IBF-STS).
- IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF - STS) : Self-sponsored individual who [i] attend a course in the capacity of an instructor or facilitator, e.g. presenter / speaker / panelist, or [ii] civil servants are not eligible.
(D) IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF - STS) : Self-sponsored individual confirms and agrees that himself/herself is [i] currently working in an organization*** within the Financial Services Industry (FSI) or [ii] interested to consider employment opportunities in FSI.
- Examinations and Assessments:
- Trainees are advised to be punctual on the day of examination/assessment. Late-comers may be barred from taking the examination/assessment.
- If a trainee is found cheating, he/she will be barred from the examination/assessment, and ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to take appropriate action as deemed necessary.
- Trainee may appeal to reassess their results by submitting a written request, supporting document where applicable, with a received payment of an administrative fee of SGD 80 (excluding. GST) made at our training center.
- The appeal is to be submitted within 5 working days after date of assessment.
- Statement of Attainment (SOA)
(SSG funding approved SF Course only)
- SOA issuance - Trainees who are Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents can log in to MySkillsFuture portal (https://www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg/) using Singpass to download their e-Certificates about 3 weeks from assessment date.
- Trainees assessed as 'Competent’ will receive email notification if email contact is provided.
- Company can verify their employees’ e-Certificate through https://www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg/
Cancellation/ Postponement/ Change of Venue
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fees will be incurred for postponement or cancellation.
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees will be incurred for postponement or cancellation.
- ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.