Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Visio 2016 Course?
The course empowers the trainee to demonstrate the ability to use a business diagramming application on a personal computer. He or she will understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with creating, formatting and finishing a business diagram document ready for distribution. The trainee will be able to demonstrate competence in using some of the more intermediate features associated with business diagram applications such as creating project schedules, creating organization charts, laying out office spaces and creating network diagrams.
Module 1. Introduction to Visio 2016Module 2. Getting Started with Visio 2016
- Starting Diagrams by Using Templates
- Working Within the Visio Environment
- Customizing the Visio Environment
- Getting Visio and Diagram Help
- Working with 1-D and 2-D Shapes
- Adding Text to Shapes and the Drawing Page
- Moving, Sizing, Rotating, and Copying Shapes
- Working with Groups
- Finding Shapes for Diagrams
- Inserting Pictures into Diagrams
- Live Preview
- Formatting Individual Shapes
- Adding Decorative Elements to Diagrams
- Applying Themes to Entire Diagrams
- Quick Shapes
- Auto Adjusting Shapes
- Connecting Shapes in Flowcharts
- Modifying Shape Connections
- Changing the Layout of Connected Shapes
- Creating Timelines to View Projects at a Glance
- Exporting Timelines to Create Gantt Charts
- Tracking Project Details with Gantt Charts
- Importing Data to Create Organization Charts
- Storing and Displaying Employee Information in Organization Charts
- Customizing the Layout of Organization Charts
- Creating Scaled Office Spaces
- Adding Door, Window, and Furniture Shapes to Office Layouts
- Organizing Shapes in Office Layouts by Using Layers
- Connecting Shapes in Network Diagrams
- Storing Information with Network Shapes
- Creating Network Reports
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Visio 2016 Training?
Designed for anyone with minimal or no prior knowledge of Microsoft Visio 2016 and looking to acquire solid foundational skills to create, format and finish a business diagram.
An understanding of Windows and earlier versions of Visio will be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.