Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This SharePoint Course ?
SharePoint 2016 Site Member course covers the overview of SharePoint 2016 functions, navigation, experience, interactions with lists, social features, document management and working with Microsoft Office 2016 connectivity with SharePoint 2016.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand SharePoint Team Site
- Work with Documents, Content, and Libraries
- Create List and Document libraries
- Configure Alert
- Integrate with other Microsoft Office Application
- Set up versioning
Module 1: Overview of SharePoint Team Sites
- Fundamentals of SharePoint Team Site Structure, Versions, and Permissions
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate SharePoint Sites
Module 2: Working with Documents, Content, and Libraries
- Upload Documents
- Search for Documents and Content
Module 3: Configuring Your SharePoint Profile
- Update and Share Your Profile
- Follow and Share Content
- Create a Blog
- Manage Blog Categories, Posts, and Comments
Module 4: Working with Lists
- List Template
- Create Task/Calendar/Survey List
- Add List Items
- Modify List Items
- Create and Modify List Views
- Filter and Group Data with List Views
Module 5: Exploring Libraries
- Create Document Library
- Check out and Check in Document
- Discard a check out
- Versioning in a Library
- View, Restore and Delete History
Module 6: Integrating with Microsoft Office
- Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
- Manage Document Versions
- Manage Alerts
- Export list to Excel
- Work with SharePoint Data from Outlook
Participants should be familiar with Windows operating system, browsers, and Microsoft Office applications.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.