Duration: 1 day / 7.5 hours
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Funding available for this course :
What Will Be Taught For This Powerpoint Presentation Course?
With massive information being put forward to audiences (online or offline), it has become more challenging to catch and keep the attention of audiences. In this course, participants are empowered the knowledge and skills on how to effectively use Infographics to tell a story and not just primarily visualizing data. Participants will learn how to craft the flow of information that is interesting and ‘sticky’ to the audience.
- Understanding The Visual Storytelling Spectrum
- Targeted Audience
- Broad Audience
- Brand-Centric Content
- Editorial Content
- What Are Editorial Infographics?
- Origins Of Editorial Infographics
- Enticing Readers
- Getting The Message Across Quickly
- Ideas to Research to Content to Story and finally Design
- Where Do Ideas Come From?
- What Makes An Idea Good?
- What Makes A Good Idea Actionable?
- Data And Source Quality
- Quantitative/Data-Driven Infographics
- Qualitative/Entertaining Infographics
- Layout + Hierarchy
- Illustration + Design Aesthetic
- Branding Opportunities
- Data Visualization Best Practices
Who Should Attend This Powerpoint Training Course?
- Public Relations
- Content Strategy
A basic working knowledge of previous versions of Microsoft Office would be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend