Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Powerpoint Presentation Course?
With massive information being put forward to audiences (online or offline), it has become more challenging to catch and keep the attention of audiences. In this course, participants are empowered the knowledge and skills on how to effectively use Infographics to tell a story and not just primarily visualizing data. Participants will learn how to craft the flow of information that is interesting and ‘sticky’ to the audience.
- Understanding The Visual Storytelling Spectrum
- Targeted Audience
- Broad Audience
- Brand-Centric Content
- Editorial Content
- What Are Editorial Infographics?
- Origins Of Editorial Infographics
- Enticing Readers
- Getting The Message Across Quickly
- Ideas to Research to Content to Story and finally Design
- Where Do Ideas Come From?
- What Makes An Idea Good?
- What Makes A Good Idea Actionable?
- Data And Source Quality
- Quantitative/Data-Driven Infographics
- Qualitative/Entertaining Infographics
- Layout + Hierarchy
- Illustration + Design Aesthetic
- Branding Opportunities
- Data Visualization Best Practices
Who Should Attend This Powerpoint Training Course?
- Public Relations
- Content Strategy
A basic working knowledge of previous versions of Microsoft Office would be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.