Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This PowerPoint 2019 Course?
The course empowers the participant to demonstrate the ability to use a presentation application on a personal computer. He or she will understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with creating, formatting and preparing presentations for distribution and display.
Module 1. Exploring PowerPoint
- PowerPoint 2019 Interface
- Starting PowerPoint
- Using the Quick Access Toolbar
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Using the Tell Me feature
Module 2. Using Basic Presentation Skills
- Entering Text into a Presentation
- Saving a New Presentation
- Closing a Presentation
- Creating a New Presentation
- Opening an Existing Presentation
- Adding a New Slide
- Applying different Slide Layout
Module 3. Editing and Proofing Text
- Selecting Text
- Deleting Slide Items
- Moving/Copying Text between Slides
- Using the Paste Options Button
- Using Undo and Redo
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Checking Spelling as You Type
- Running the Spelling Checker
Module 4. Formatting Presentation Text
- Changing an Existing Font
- Modifying the Font Size
- Changing Font Style and Effect
- Changing the Font Color
- Using the Font Dialog Box
- Using the Format Painter
- Changing Text Alignment
- Modifying Paragraph Spacing
- Applying Text Effects
Module 5. Formatting Bullets and Numbers
- Adding and Removing Bullets
- Adding and Removing Numbers
- Modifying Bullets and Numbers
Module 6. Using Graphic Elements
- Using Slide Layouts
- Inserting Online Picture
- Using Slide Design Idea with Picture
- Inserting Screenshot
- Inserting a Picture
- Cropping a Picture
- Moving a Graphic
- Resizing a Graphic
- Formatting a Graphic
- Recoloring Graphic
- Applying a Picture Style
- Adding Effects
- Remove Background Graphics
Module 7. Working with Presentations
- Applying a Theme
- Applying a Background Style
- Changing Slide Orientation
- Changing the Magnification
- Creating Speaker Notes
Module 8. Using Tables
- Inserting a Table
- Adjusting Table Cells
- Selecting Rows and Columns
- Inserting Rows and Columns
- Applying a Table Style
- Adding Table Effects
Module 9. Preparing Your Slide Show
- Running a Slide Show
- Navigating a Slide Show
- Using Presenter View
- Using Slide Sorter View
Who Should Attend This PowerPoint 2019 Training?
Individuals who are keen on learning how to create engaging presentations in different styles, by using images, animations and utilising a variety of functions in Microsoft Powerpoint.
An understanding of Windows / MS PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016 would be an advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.