Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Advanced Powerpoint Presentation Course?
This course introduces the participant to the more advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2019. The participant will learn about customizing slide layouts, working with master slides as well as creating custom charts. At the end of the course, the participant will be able to demonstrate the ability to produce professional presentations quickly and easily.
Module 1. Customizing Presentations
- Creating a Custom Layout
- Applying a Theme
- Applying a Background Style
- Saving a Custom Theme
- Practice - Customizing Presentations
Module 2. Formatting Bullets and Numbers
- Adding and Removing Bullets
- Adding and Removing Numbers
- Modifying Bullets and Numbers
- Practice - Formatting Bullets and Numbers
Module 3. Editing Multiple Presentations
- Viewing Multiple Presentations
- Copying Text between Presentations
- Copying Slides between Presentations
- Copying Slides with Drag and Drop
- Practice - Editing Multiple Presentations
Module 4. Using Tables
- Creating a PowerPoint Table
- Inserting a PowerPoint Table
- Drawing a PowerPoint Table
- Inserting a Word Table
- Inserting an Excel Spreadsheet
- Adjusting Table Cells
- Selecting Rows and Columns
- Inserting Rows and Columns
- Applying a Table Style
- Editing the Table Color
- Adding Table Effects
- Formatting Table Text using QuickStyles
- Adding Table Borders
- Practice - Using Tables
Module 5. Inserting a Photo Album
- Inserting Pictures from a File
- Adding Captions
- Applying a Theme to your Album
- Customizing the Album Layout
- Practice - Inserting a Photo Album
Module 6. Setting Up the Slide Show
- Setting Automatic Slide Timings
- Setting Up a Continuous Loop
- Hiding a Slide
- Rehearsing Slide Transition Timings
- Practice - Setting Up the Slide Show
Module 7. Using Slide Show View
- Running a Slide Show
- Navigating a Slide Show
- Creating a Custom Show
- Practice - Using Slide Show View
Module 8. Expanding a Slide Show
- Creating a Custom Show
- Setting Up a Custom Show as the Default
- Creating a Hyperlink
- Using a Hyperlink
- Using an Action
- Jumping to Another Presentation
- Practice - Expanding a Slide Show
Module 9. Editing Presentation Masters
- Working with the Slide Master
- Formatting the Slide Master
- Adding Header and Footer Information
- Formatting the Title Master
- Inserting a New Slide Master
- Preserving a Slide Master
- Practice - Editing Presentation Masters
Module 10. Creating Custom Charts
- Displaying Chart Axes
- Displaying Chart Gridlines
- Formatting Chart Gridlines
- Formatting Chart Axes
- Formatting the Scale of an Axis
- Adding a Chart Title
- Changing the Data Series
- Adding a Drawing Object to a Chart
- Adding Text to a Chart
- Inserting a Data Table
- Practice - Creating Custom Charts
Module 11. Editing Charts
- Formatting the Chart Data Markers
- Repositioning the Legend
- Formatting the 3-D View of a Chart
- Exploding a Pie Chart
- Practice - Editing Charts
Module 12. Exporting Outlines and Slides
- Exporting Notes and Handouts to Word
- Exporting an Outline to Word
- Saving a Presentation as an Outline
- Saving a Slide as a Graphic
- Practice - Exporting Outlines and Slides
Module 13. Presenting to a Wider Audience
- Sharing Presentation Ideas
- Embedding the Fonts in a Presentation
- Packaging a Presentation for CD
- Using the PowerPoint Viewer
- Formatting a Presentation for the Web
- Inspecting the Document
- Encrypting the Presentation
- Adding a Digital Signature
- Granting Permissions
- Annotating a Presentation
- Compressing Pictures
- Sending in PDF Format
- Practice - Presenting to a Wider Audience
Who Should Attend This Powerpoint Training Course?
Designed for both Beginner and Intermediate PowerPoint users who desire a more expert grasp of the programme’s functions to prepare high-quality data analysis, graphical charts and dynamic slideshows.
Participants who have attended the Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Basic & Intermediate course would have an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.