Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This PowerPoint 2019 Course?
The course provide the participants with a further understanding of managing PowerPoint presentations. The participants shall be able to realize much of the potential of the new presentation tool and produce outputs using Recording and Zoom feature to deliver your presentation.
Module 1. Setting Up the Slide Show
- Setting Automatic Slide Timings
- Setting Up a Continuous Loop
- Hiding a Slide
- Rehearsing Slide Transition Timings
Module 2. Expanding a Slide Show
- Creating a Custom Show
- Setting Up a Custom Show as the Default
- Creating a Hyperlink
- Using a Hyperlink
- Using an Action
- Jumping to Another Presentation
Module 3. Use Zoom to Deliver your Presentation
- Using Summary Zoom
- Adding or remove section from Summary Zoom
- Using Slide Zoom
- Changing Preview image of Slide Zoom
- Using Section Zoom
- Setting Zoom Options
Module 4. Recording your Presentation
- Using the Recording Tab
- Preview the recorded slide show
- Setting the slide timings manually
- Deleting timings or narration
- Publishing the recording
Module 5. Add Closed captions or subtitles in PowerPoint video
- Insert Video
- Creating closed captions/subtitles
- Adding closed captions/subtitles to a video
- Removing closed captions/subtitles
Module 6. Collaborating on a Presentation
- Reviewing a Presentation
- Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Encrypting the Presentation
Module 7. Exporting Outlines and Slides
- Exporting Notes and Handouts to Word
- Exporting an Outline to Word
- Saving a Presentation as an Outline
- Saving a Slide as a Graphic
- Practice - Exporting Outlines and Slides
Who Should Attend This PowerPoint 2019 Training?
Professionals across a wide array of industries with at least a basic or intermediate experience in Microsoft Powerpoint looking to product more sophisticated presentation involving advanced formatting, layout techniques and multimedia effects.
An understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016/2019 intermediate level is required.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.