Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Course?
In this 2 days instructor-led course, participants are empowered on the knowledge and skills on how to manipulate data for analysis reporting that assist in your decision making and evaluation. Participants will learn the process on how data is processed and summarized by incorporating advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel.
Module 1. Using Advanced Functions
- Using COUNTIF
- Using SUMIF
- Using AVERAGE, MEDIAN, QUARTILE Formula
- Using SUBTOTAL
- Using DATE Functions
- Convert Date to Text
- Using Paste Values
- Using the IF Function
- Using Nested IF Functions
- Using the VLOOKUP
- Using the IFERROR Function
Module 2. Using Conditional Formatting
- Applying conditional formatting
- Setting custom criteria in conditional formatting
Module 3. Data cleaning
- Convert text to table
- Remove duplicate
- Fill up blanks cell quickly
- Use find and replace to clean data
- Using TEXT Function (LEFT, RIGHT, CONCATENATE, TRIM, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER)
Module 4. Creating Pivot Tables for a General Ledger
- Concepts of PivotTable
- Check your source data for Pivot (remove merge cell, repeat row labels, remove extra columns, remove extra rows)
- Create your PivotTable
- Filter your PivotTable
- Insert Slicers
- Present your PivotTable
Case studies: PowerQuery
Learner must be equipped with the following skillset in Excel before attending the course:
- Understand the usage of cell referencing (i.e. $A$1, A$1, $A1)
- Apply basic formula and functions (i.e. SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, TODAY, NOW)
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.