Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Course?
In this 2 days instructor-led course, participants are empowered on the knowledge and skills on how to manipulate data for analysis reporting that assist in your decision making and evaluation. Participants will learn the process on how data is processed and summarized by incorporating advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel.
Module 1. Using Advanced Functions
- Using the AVERAGE Function
- Using the MEDIAN Function
- Using the QUARTILE Function
- Using the IF Function
- Using Nested IF Functions
- Using an AND Condition with IF
- Using an OR Condition with IF
- Using the COUNTIF Function
- Using the SUMIF Function
- Using the SUMIFs Function
- Using the SUBTOTAL
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using the IFERROR Function
- Using the ROUND Function
- Using Date Functions
- Day Of Week (DOW)
- Using DATEDIFF Function
- Using Text Functions
Module 2. Using Conditional Formatting
- Applying conditional formatting
- Setting custom criteria in conditional formatting
Module 3. Data cleaning
- Convert text to table
- Remove duplicate
- Fill up blanks cell quickly
- Use find and replace to clean data
- Using TEXT Function (LEFT, RIGHT, CONCATENATE, TRIM, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER)
Module 4. Advanced Filter
- Creating a Criteria Range
- Using a Criteria Range
- Showing All Records
- Using an Advanced AND Condition
- Using an Advanced OR Condition
- Copying Filtered Records
Module 5. Creating Pivot Tables for a General Ledger
- Concepts of PivotTable
- Check your source data for Pivot (remove merge cell, repeat row labels, remove extra columns, remove extra rows)
- Create your PivotTable
- Filter your PivotTable
- Insert Slicers
- Present your PivotTable
Learner must be equipped with the following skillset in Excel before attending the course:
- Understand the usage of cell referencing (i.e. $A$1, A$1, $A1)
- Apply basic formula and functions (i.e. SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, TODAY, NOW)
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.