Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Data Analysis Course?
In this course, participants will be introduced to the basic concepts of Data Analytics. This knowledge could help us understand our data better, and in many contexts enable us to make better decisions. Explore into the world of analytics and leverage on technology to make sense from the data.
- Data vs. Information
- Big Data Buzz
- V’s of Data
- How to make Big Data actionable?
- Basics of Data Analytics
- Types of Data Analytics
- Why Data Analytics
- Data Analytics and Business Users (Self-Service BI)
- Descriptive and Predictive Data Analytics with Excel
- Choosing Data Analytics Platform
- Accessing Data
- Importing Data
- Cleaning and Transforming Data
- Presenting Results of Data Analytics – Reports and Dashboards
- Tables and Pivot Tables
- Introduction to Power Pivot and Power View
- Creating Bar Charts, Line Charts, Pie Charts, Bubble Charts
- Exploring Data Visualizations like Cards and Tiles, Maps using Power View
- Filtering Data with Slicers
- Working with additional properties of Data Visualizations
- Exporting to different formats (Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Share the Dashboard with others
Who Should Attend This Excel Data Analysis Course?
Designed for anyone with minimal or no prior knowledge of Data Analytics and looking to acquire solid foundational skills to understand data better.
Participants must have a basic working knowledge of Excel 2016 or earlier versions.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.