Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Business Intelligence and Dashboarding Course?
In this course, participants will learn how to use PowerPivot to analyze large amounts of data and create analytics dashboard with PowerView’s amazing visualizations tools using Microsoft Excel.
Planning the DashboardModule 1. Using PowerPivot
- PowerPivot: Overview
- Starting PowerPivot
- Importing from Access
- Importing from Excel
- Importing from a Data Feed
- PowerPivot Window
- Checking Relationships
- Adding Columns
- A Quick Pivot Table
- A Very Quick Pivot Chart
- What Is Power View?
- Enabling the Power View Add-In
- Inserting Power View
- Setting the Title
- Inserting a Table in Power View
Building the DashboardModule 3. Inserting Charts
- Creating Charts
- Adding a Second Series to a Chart
- Sorting Values in a Chart
- Moving the Chart Legend
- Arranging Items in the View
- Highlighting and Filtering Data
- Highlighting Chart Data with another Chart
- Applying Themes
- Changing the Theme Font
- Changing the Theme Text Size
- Changing the Theme Background
- Applying an Image Background
- Inserting Slicers
- Creating a Second Slicer
- Filtering Data with Slicers
- Clearing Filters
- Using Cards
- Using Tiles
- Inserting another View
- Creating a Bubble Chart
- Adding Category Group Colors to a Bubble Chart
- Creating Multiples Charts
- Creating Multiples Line Charts
- Using View Filters
- Using Visualization Filters
- Creating Pie Charts
- Creating a Drill-Down Pie Chart Using Hierarchies
- Adding More Detail Using Slices
- Cross-Filtering Bar Charts with Other Visualizations
- Creating an Interactive Pie Chart in a Map
- Changing the Sort Order of a Field Using another Field
- Filtering the Map Using a Slicer
- Filtering Other Visualizations Using the Map
- Creating an Interactive Bar Chart
ReportingModule 11. Using Power BI with Office 365
- Enabling the Power BI App
- Adding Reports
- Adding a Document to Featured Reports
- Highlighting Report Data
- Filtering Report Data
- Adding Reports to Power BI Q&A
- Keyword Search
- Searching related data
Who Should Attend This Business Intelligence and Dashboarding Course Training?
Excellent course for professionals in Finance, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, IT and roles such as Project Managers, General Managers, Managing Directors, CXOs and Data Warriors dealing with large volume data and need to possess advanced techniques to convert them into actionable information.
An user of Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 for at least 1 year.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.