Duration: 1 day / 7.5 hours
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Course Code: CRS-N-0040878
Funding available for this course :
|SkillsFuture Credit||UTAP||Broad based Funding|
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Macro Course?
This one-day workshop introduces Microsoft Excel users to the advanced features in creating and managing Excel macro. In this Excel Macro course, participants will learn how to record macro, execute macros in variety of different methods, editing macro and creating a simple dialog boxes.
- Opening a Workbook Containing Macros
- Running a Macro
- Using a Shortcut Key
- Using the Visual Basic Toolbar
- Opening the Visual Basic Editor Window
- Using the Visual Basic Editor Window
- Recording a Macro
- Assigning a Shortcut Key
- Using Relative References
- Assigning a Macro to a Menu
- Deleting a Macro from a Menu
- Deleting a Macro
- Writing a New Macro
- Entering Macro Comments
- Copying Macro Commands
- Editing Macro Commands
- Typing Macro Commands
- Running a Macro from the Code Window
- Creating a Custom Button
- Adding a Button to Quick Access Toolbar
- Assigning a Macro to a Button
- Changing a Button Image
- Using a Macro Button
- Creating a Macro Button
- Copying a Macro Button
- Formatting a Macro Button
- Moving/Sizing a Macro Button
- Deleting a Macro Button
Who Should Attend This Excel Macro Training?
Professionals, Managers or Executives that uses Microsoft Excel and would like to know how to automate repetitive Excel task.
An advanced user of Microsoft Excel 2013, 2010 or 2007 for at least 1 year.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.