Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Access Course?
This course enables the participant to operate effectively at more than a basic level of competence and be able to realize much of the potential of the database application. The participant shall be able to use the database to organize, extract, view and report on data using what are deemed to be advanced data management skills. The participant shall understand the variety of ways that data can be related and organized. In addition, the candidate shall be able to run and record simple macros and to import, export and link data.
Module 1. Designing Advanced Queries
- Setting Top Values in a Query
- Creating a Calculated Field
- Formatting a Calculated Field
- Displaying a Totals Row in a Query
- Creating a Function Query
- Creating a Parameter Query
- Using Multivalued Fields
- Creating a Concatenation in a Query
- Filtering a Query
Module 2. Creating Action Queries
- Creating a Make-table Query
- Creating an Update Query
- Creating an Append Query
- Creating a Delete Query
Module 3. Using Advanced Query Wizards
- Using the Crosstab Query Wizard
- Using the Find Duplicates Query Wizard
- Using the Find Unmatched Query Wizard
Module 4. Using Advanced Form Design
- Creating a Combo Box
- Creating a List Box
- Creating an Option Group
- Adding a Logic Control
- Setting the Tab Order Automatically
- Setting the Tab Order Manually
- Adding a Form Header and Footer
- Creating a Blank Form
Module 5. Using Advanced Report Design
- Adding Report Sections in Design View
- Creating a Calculated Control
- Creating a Running Summary
- Inserting a Date/Time Control
- Inserting a Page Break
- Changing the Report Margins
- Using the Label Wizard
- Creating a Report without Using a Wizard
Module 6. Using Subforms/Subreports
- Creating a Subform/Subreport
- Editing the Layout of a Subform
- Displaying a Subform in Datasheet View
- Displaying a Subform Total
Module 7. Using Other Form Techniques
- Creating a Split Form
- Converting an Existing Form to a Split Form
- Editing a Split Form
- Adding a Command Button
- Saving a Form as a Report
Module 8. Creating Macros
- Working with Macros
- Creating a Macro
- Assigning an Argument to an Action
- Saving a Macro
- Using Single Step Mode for Testing Running a Macro
- Editing an Existing Macro
Module 9. Using Macros
- Creating Embedded Macros
- Assigning a Macro to a Control
- Creating a Command Button
- Adding an IF Condition to a Macro
Module 10. Using Advanced Database Features
- Importing Data
- Linking Data to an Access Table
- Using the Linked Table Manager
- Exporting Data
- Converting Files
- Printing a Relationship Document
- Compacting a Database
- Using Name AutoCorrect
- Backing Up a Database
Module 11. Exporting Data to Excel and Word
- Exporting Data to an Excel Workbook
- Dragging and Dropping Data into Excel
- Creating Excel Workbooks - Office Links
- Exporting Access Data to Word Document
- Practice - Exporting Data to Excel and Word
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Access Training?
- For professionals across a broad spectrum of industries such as PA, EA, VA, Administrator, Secretary, Customer Services Executives and much more looking to achieve a more advanced proficiency in Microsoft Access 2019.
- Anyone seeking to use Microsoft Access 2019 for advanced data management and analysis in home or small businesses.
An understanding of MS Access 2019 basic and intermediate level is required.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.