Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
Technical: 6 PDUs
Leadership: 2 PDUs
Total: 8 PDUs
What Will Be Taught For This Agile and Scrum Course?
This 1-day course will introduce you to the Agile concepts, principles, values and the key benefits of adopting Agile. The most popular Agile methodology is Scrum and participants will be shown how to apply Scrum to manage Agile projects.
On completion of this course, participants would have obtained a good introduction and understanding of Agile and Scrum.
- Module 1: Introduction to Agile
- Module 2: Scrum methodology
- Module 3: Scrum team roles and responsibilities
- Module 4: Scrum events and artefacts
- Module 5: Scrum estimation and planning
- Module 6: Scrum velocity and performance
- Module 7: Scrum review and retrospective
- Module 8: Exercises on the Agile Scrum method and practices
Who Should Attend This Agile Training?
If you’re a practitioner, engineer, technician, manager working in IT, or if you are working in other areas interfacing with IT, and seek to improve your knowledge and understanding of Agile and Scrum, then this is the seminar for you.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend