Duration: 0.5 day
Time: 2pm to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Cybersecurity Awareness Course?
This course sets out concepts relating to the secure use of ICT in daily life and skills used to use the Internet safely and securely, and manage data and information appropriately. Participants will be well equipped to work with ICT securely and to meet common security challenges when using ICT.
The participants shall be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data.
- Protect a computer, device or network from malware and unauthorized access.
- Browse the World Wide Web and communicate on the Internet securely.
- Understand security issues related to communications including e-mail and instant messaging.
Topic 1 - Security Concepts
- Personal Security
- File Security
Topic 2 - Malware
- Types and Methods
- Resolving and Removing
Topic 3 – Access Control
- Password Management
Topic 4 – Secure Web Use
- Browser Settings
- Secure Browsing
Topic 5 – Communication
- Social Networking
An understanding of basic use of computer.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend