Duration: 0.5 day
Time: 2pm to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Cybersecurity Awareness Course?
This course sets out concepts relating to the secure use of ICT in daily life and skills used to use the Internet safely and securely, and manage data and information appropriately. Participants will be well equipped to work with ICT securely and to meet common security challenges when using ICT.
The participants shall be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data.
- Protect a computer, device or network from malware and unauthorized access.
- Browse the World Wide Web and communicate on the Internet securely.
- Understand security issues related to communications including e-mail and instant messaging.
Topic 1 - Security Concepts
- Personal Security
- File Security
Topic 2 - Malware
- Types and Methods
- Resolving and Removing
Topic 3 – Access Control
- Password Management
Topic 4 – Secure Web Use
- Browser Settings
- Secure Browsing
Topic 5 – Communication
- Social Networking
An understanding of basic use of computer.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.