Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Certified Application Security Engineer Course?
The Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) focuses on secure application software development processes.
It is a, hands-on, comprehensive application security course that will help you create a secure application software.
This course encompasses security activities involved in all phases of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC): planning, creating, testing, and deploying an application.
Unlike other application security trainings, CASE goes beyond just the guidelines on secure coding practices to include secure requirement gathering, robust application design, and handling security issues in post development phases of application development.
The CASE certification exam and training program prepare application security engineers, analysts, testers, and anyone with exposure to any phase of SDLC to build secure applications that are robust enough to meet today’s challenging operational environment by focusing not just on secure coding, but much more.
This makes CASE one of the most comprehensive certifications on the market today. It’s desired by software application engineers, analysts, testers globally, and respected by hiring authorities
- Understanding Application Security, Threats, and Attacks
- Security Requirements Gathering
- Secure Application Design and Architecture
- Secure Coding Practices for Input Validation
- Secure Coding Practices for Authentication and Authorization
- Secure Coding Practices for Cryptography
- Secure Coding Practices for Session Management
- Secure Coding Practices for Error Handling Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST & DAST)
- Secure Deployment and Maintenance
Who Should Attend This Certified Application Security Engineer Training?
- .NET Developers with a minimum of 2 years of experience and individuals who want to become application security engineers/analysts/testers.
- Project Manager and Individuals involved in the role of developing, testing, managing, or protecting applications
You must be well-versed with .NET programming language.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.