Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Cybersecurity Course?
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is a training and credentialing program designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive specialist level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
The program was based on a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence. This program differentiates threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals. It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 3-day training program that teaches information security professionals to build professional threat intelligence.
In the ever-changing threat landscape, C|TIA is a highly essential program for those who deal with cyber threats on a daily basis. Organizations today demand a professional level cybersecurity threat intelligence analyst who can extract the intelligence from data by implementing various advanced strategies. Such professional level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and industry published threat intelligence frameworks.
C|TIA is a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach, covering concepts from planning the threat intelligence project to building a report to disseminating threat intelligence. These concepts are highly essential while building effective threat intelligence and, when used properly, can secure organizations from future threats or attacks.
This program addresses all the stages involved in the Threat Intelligence Life Cycle, with this attention to a realistic and futuristic approach makes C|TIA one of the most comprehensive threat intelligence certifications on the market today. This program provides the solid, professional knowledge that is required for a career in threat intelligence, and enhances your skills as a Threat Intelligence Analyst, increasing your employability. It is desired by most cybersecurity engineers, analysts, and professions from around the world and is respected by hiring authorities.
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to prepare and run a threat intelligence program that allows ‘evidence-based knowledge’ and provides ‘actionable advice’ about ‘existing and unknown threats’.
- To ensure that organizations have predictive capabilities rather than just proactive measures beyond active defense mechanism.
- To empower information security professionals with the skills to develop a professional, systematic, and repeatable real-life threat intelligence program.
- To differentiate threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals.
- For individuals: To provide an invaluable ability of structured threat intelligence to enhance skills and boost their employability.
Module 1: Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Understanding Intelligence
- Understanding Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Lifecycle and Frameworks
Module 2: Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Understanding Cyber Threats
- Understanding Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Understanding Cyber Kill Chain
- Understanding Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
Module 3: Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Understanding Organization’s Current Threat Landscape
- Understanding Requirements Analysis
- Planning Threat Intelligence Program
- Establishing Management Support
- Building a Threat Intelligence Team
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Sharing
- Reviewing Threat Intelligence Program
Module 4: Data Collection and Processing
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Data Collection
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Collection Management
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Feeds and Sources
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Data Collection and Acquisition
- Understanding Bulk Data Collection
- Understanding Data Processing and Exploitation
Module 5: Data Analysis
- Overview of Data Analysis
- Understanding Data Analysis Techniques
- Overview of Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Analysis Process
- Overview of Fine-Tuning Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Evaluation
- Creating Runbooks and Knowledge Base
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Tools
Module 6: Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Reports
- Introduction to Dissemination
- Participating in Sharing Relationships
- Overview of Sharing Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Delivery Mechanisms
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Sharing Platforms
- Overview of Intelligence Sharing Acts and Regulations
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Integration
Who Should Attend This Cybersecurity Course
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts,
- Specialist, Architects, Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates,
- Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Course fees listed above are inclusive of exam fees.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend