Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Certified Information Security Manager Course?
In a world where enterprise success is increasingly dependent on information systems and information technology, the trust customers, clients, employees and other stakeholders have for an enterprise can quickly dissipate in the face of a data security breach. As the growing number of high-profile breaches demonstrates, information security failures can result in significant damage to an enterprise’s bottom line as well as its reputation. To ensure greater alignment between organizations’ information security programs and their broader goals and objectives, more and more enterprises and government agencies expect, and even require, their information security professionals to hold the Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®) certification.
The 4 days curriculum is aimed for the candidates to demonstrate their skill and competency in 38 Task areas and 72 Knowledge areas under the 4 Domains.
Domain 1 Information Security Governance
- Introduction to Information Security Governance
- Effective Information Security Governance
- Governance and Third-Party Relationships
- Information Security Metrics
- Information Security Governance Metrics
- Information Security Strategy
- Information Security Strategy Development
- Strategy Resources and Constraints
- Other Frameworks
- Action Plans to Implement Strategy
- Governance of Enterprise IT
Domain 2 Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Risk
- Assessment Management
- Information Asset Resource
- Recovery Objectives
- Security Control Baselines
- Training and Awareness
Domain 3 Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Program Management
- Overview, Objectives and Concepts
- Resources and Development
- Enterprise Information Security Architecture (EISA)
- Security Program
- Management and Administration
- Services and Operational Activities
- Controls measures
- Metrics and Monitoring
- Measuring Operational Performance
- Common Challenges
Domain 4 Information Security Incident Management
- Incident Management
- Overview and Procedures
- Resources and Objectives
- Metrics and Indicators
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Procedures
- Post Incident Activities and Investigation
Who Should Attend This Certified Information Security Manager Training?
- Information Security Managers
- Aspiring Information Security Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- Chief Information Officers
- Anyone seeking to transition their skills to Information Systems (IS) and IS Security
- Individuals who aspire to realize the best benefit from their professional qualification investment
- IS/IT professionals working within an organization that has adopted and adapted the ISACA frameworks of IS management and governance, and risk management
- Everyone interested in
- Risk oriented IS management technique
- Controlling or reducing risk in IS assets
- Improving IS business value creation
- Implementing industry best practices in IS management
- Adopting to the IS governance framework
- Provide efficient and effective IS operation services to the users
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.