Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
Exam Code: SVPN 300-730
What Will Be Taught For This Cisco Course?
This course teaches you how to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions.
Course Content Summary
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences you will acquire the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy.
This course will prepare you for the 300-730 Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) exam.
- Introducing VPN Technology Fundamentals
- Implementing site-to-site VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Implement Cisco IOS Group Encrypted Transport (GET) VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Implementing Clientless VPNs
- Explore IPsec Technologies
- Implement and Verify Cisco IOS Point-to-Point VPN
- Implement and Verify Cisco ASA Point-to-Point VPN
- Implement and Verify Cisco IOS VTI VPN
- Implement and Verify DMVPN
- Troubleshoot DMVPN
- Implement and Verify FlexVPN with Smart Defaults
- Implement and Verify Point-to-Point FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify Hub and Spoke FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify Spoke-to-Spoke FlexVPN
- Troubleshoot Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify AnyConnect TLS VPN on ASA
- Implement and Verify Advanced AAA on AnyConnect VPN
- Implement and Verify Clientless VPN on ASA
Who Should Attend This CCNP Training?
- Network security engineers
- CCNP Security candidates
- Channel Partners
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with the various Cisco router and firewall command modes.
- Experience navigating and managing Cisco routers and firewalls.
- Clear understanding of the benefits of site-to-site and Remote Access VPN options.
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.