Sign up by 31 December to enjoy $2,100 off!
Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
Exam Code: ENSLD 300-420
What Will Be Taught For This Cisco Course?
Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices needed to design an enterprise network.
Course Content Summary
Deepen your understanding of enterprise design including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and software-defined access SDA.
Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks v1.0 (ENSLD 300-420) exam.
- Designing EIGRP Routing
- Designing OSPF Routing
- Designing IS-IS Routing
- Designing BGP Routing and Redundancy
- Understanding BGP Address Families
- Designing the Enterprise Campus LAN
- Designing the Layer 2 Campus
- Designing the Layer 3 Campus
- Discovering the Cisco SD-Access Architecture
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access Fabric Design
- Designing Service Provider-Managed VPNs
- Designing Enterprise-Managed VPNs
- Designing WAN Resiliency
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Architectures
- Cisco SD-WAN Deployment Design Considerations
- Designing Cisco SD-WAN Routing and High Availability
- Understanding QoS
- Designing LAN and WAN QoS
- Exploring Multicast with Protocol-Independent Multicast-Sparse Mode
- Designing Rendezvous Point Distribution Solutions
- Designing an IPv4 Address Plan
- Exploring IPv6
- Deploying IPv6
- Introducing Network APIs and Protocols
- Exploring YANG, NETCONF, RESTCONF, and Model-Driven Telemetry
- Designing Enterprise Connectivity
- Designing an Enterprise Network with BGP Internet Connectivity
- Designing an Enterprise Campus LAN
- Designing Resilient Enterprise WAN
- Designing QoS in an Enterprise Network
- Designing an Enterprise IPv6 Network
Who Should Attend This CCNP Training?
- Network design engineers
- Network engineers
- System administrators
Before taking this course, you should have earned CCNA® certification or be familiar with:
- Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
- Basic IP addressing and subnets
- Routing and switching fundamentals
- Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend