Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For The AWS Cloud Course?
The fundamental-level course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Course Content Summary
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
Register for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials and get certified.
- Module 1: Cloud Concepts Introduction
- Module 2: AWS Core Services
- Module 3: AWS Enhanced Services
- Module 4: AWS Architecting
- Module 5: Security
- Module 6: Pricing and Support
Who Should Attend This AWS Cloud Training?
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend