Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Google Cloud Course?
This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans.
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions.
- Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies.
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications.
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions.
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns -- methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other desired qualities.
Joint Program by COMAT & Agilitics
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
Module 1: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Infrastructure
- Using GCP
- Lab: Console and Cloud Shell
- Demo: Projects
- Lab: Infrastructure Preview
Module 2: Virtual Networks
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Projects, Networks, Subnetworks, IP addresses, Routes, Firewall rules
- Subnetworks for resource management instead of physical network topology
- Lab: Virtual Networking
- Lab: Bastion Host
Module 3: Virtual Machines
- Compute Engine
- Lab: Creating Virtual Machines
- Compute options (vCPU and Memory)
- Common Compute Engine actions
- Lab: Working with Virtual Machines
Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
Module 4: Cloud IAM
- Organizations, Roles, Members, Service accounts, Cloud IAM best practices
- Lab: Cloud IAM
Module 5: Data Storage Services
- Cloud Storage
- Lab: Cloud Storage
- Cloud SQL
- Lab: Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner, Cloud Datastore
- Lab: Cloud Datastore
- Cloud Bigtable
Module 6: Resource Management
- Cloud Resource Manager, Quotas, Labels, Names, Billing
- Demo: Billing Administration
- Lab: Examining Billing Data with BigQuery
Module 7: Resource Monitoring
- Stackdriver, Monitoring
- Lab: Resource Monitoring (Stackdriver)
- Logging, Error Reporting, Tracing, Debugging
- Lab: Error Reporting and Debugging (Stackdriver)
Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
Module 8: Interconnecting Networks
- Cloud Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Lab: Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Cloud Router, Cloud Interconnect, External Peering, Cloud DNS
Module 9: Load Balancing
- Managed Instance Groups, HTTPS load balancing, Cross-region and content-based load balancing, SSL proxy/TCP proxy load balancing, Network load balancing
- Lab: VM Automation and Load Balancing
Module 10: Autoscaling
- Autoscaling, Policies, Configuration
- Lab: Autoscaling
Module 11: Infrastructure Automation with Google Cloud Platform APIs
- Infrastructure automation, Images, Metadata, Scripts, Google Cloud API
- Lab: Google Cloud Platform API Infrastructure Automation
Module 12: Infrastructure Automation with Deployment Manager
- Deployment Manager, Configuration, Cloud Launcher
- Lab: Deployment Manager
Module 13: Managed Services
- Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataflow, BigQuery, Cloud Datalab
Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Containers and Services
Module 14: Application Infrastructure Services
- Cloud Pub/Sub, API Management, Cloud Functions, Cloud Source Repositories, Specialty APIs
Module 15: Application Development Services
- App Engine
Module 16: Containers
- Containers, Kubernetes Engine, Container Registry
- Lab: Kubernetes Load Balancing
- Kubernetes Engine, App Engine, or Containers on Compute Engine
Who Should Attend This Google Cloud Training?
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completion of Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend