What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Project Course?
This 2 days course empowers participants the essential skills for using MS Project 2016. This course includes task that enables participants to create a project plan such as working with tasks, making adjustments to tasks, outlining tasks, working with views, assigning cost and resources and assigning baselines. Participants will then able to manage the project with skills learn such as working with calendars, adjusting resources, working with the critical path, using The Team Planner. Finally, participants will be able to execute the plan with skills such as progress tracking, evaluating and distributing data.
- Module 1. Learning Project Basics
- Module 2. Working with Tasks
- Module 3. Organizing Tasks
- Module 4. Scheduling Tasks
- Module 5. Working with Other Views
- Module 6. Working with Resources
- Module 7. Assigning Costs
- Module 8. Working with Calendars
- Module 9. Using the Team Planner
- Module 10. Working with Baselines
- Module 11. Tracking Your Progress
- Module 12. Evaluating and Distributing Data
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Project Training?
- For students and individuals with a limited understanding of Microsoft Project 2016 who are keen to learn project management.
New project managers or anyone who wants to take up project management roles and work responsibilities.
An understanding of Windows / MS Project 2010/2013 will be an added advantage.