Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel 2019 Advanced Course?
This course provides the participant to use the spreadsheet application to produce what are deemed to be advanced spreadsheet outputs. The participant shall be able to use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical or mathematical operations. New Formulas that are introduced in 2019 is also introduced here. Furthermore, the participant will be able to use available analysis and audit tools and to run and record simple macros.
- Jumping to a Named Range
- Assigning Names
- Using Range Names in Formulas
- Creating Range Names from Headings
- Applying Range Names
- Deleting Range Names
- Using Range Names in 3-D Formulas
- Displaying/Removing Dependent Arrows
- Displaying/Removing Precedent Arrows
- Showing Formulas
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using the HLOOKUP Function
- Using the IF Function
- Using the IFS Function
- Using the ISERROR Function
- Using an AND Condition with IF
- Using an OR Condition with IF
- Using the ROUND Function
- Using COUNTIF Function
- Using SUMIF Functions
- Using SUMIFs Functions
- Using MAXIFS Functions
- Using MINIFS Functions
- Using RANK Function
- Using Text Functions (UPPER,LOWER, PROPER, TRIM, TEXTJOIN)
- Use Recommended PivotTable
- Adding PivotTable Report Fields
- Selecting a Page Field Item
- Refreshing a PivotTable Report
- Changing the Summary Function
- Adding New Fields to a PivotTable Report
- Moving PivotTable Report Fields
- Hiding/Unhiding PivotTable Report Items
- Deleting PivotTable Report Fields
- Creating a Page Field Report
- Formatting a PivotTable Report
- Creating a PivotChart Report
- Labs - Creating/Revising PivotTables
- Introduction to Data model
- Setting relationship for Table
- Create PivotTable from Data Model
- Insert Slicer and Timeline for PivotTable
- Saving a Shared Workbook
- Viewing Users Sharing a Workbook
- Viewing Shared Workbook Changes
- Changing the Update Frequency
- Highlighting Changes
- Managing Conflicting Changes
- Resolving Conflicting Changes
- Setting Change History Options
- Adding a History Worksheet
- Reviewing Tracked Changes
- Merging Shared Workbook Files
- Recording a Macro
- Saving a Macro-Enabled Workbook
- Running a Macro
- Assigning a Shortcut Key
- Using a Shortcut Key
- Deleting a Macro
- Adding a Macro to Quick Access Toolbar
- Deleting a Macro Button from QAT
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel 2019 Advanced Training?
Ideal for anyone with at least basic or intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and seeking to produce more advanced spreadsheet outputs.
An understanding of MS Excel 2016/2019 basic and intermediate level is required.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.