Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Macro Course?
This one-day workshop introduces Microsoft Excel users to the advanced features in creating and managing Excel macro. In this Excel Macro course, participants will learn how to record macro, execute macros in variety of different methods, editing macro and creating a simple dialog boxes.
- Opening a Workbook Containing Macros
- Running a Macro
- Using a Shortcut Key
- Using the Visual Basic Toolbar
- Opening the Visual Basic Editor Window
- Using the Visual Basic Editor Window
- Recording a Macro
- Assigning a Shortcut Key
- Using Relative References
- Assigning a Macro to a Menu
- Deleting a Macro from a Menu
- Deleting a Macro
- Writing a New Macro
- Entering Macro Comments
- Copying Macro Commands
- Editing Macro Commands
- Typing Macro Commands
- Running a Macro from the Code Window
- Creating a Custom Button
- Adding a Button to Quick Access Toolbar
- Assigning a Macro to a Button
- Changing a Button Image
- Using a Macro Button
- Creating a Macro Button
- Copying a Macro Button
- Formatting a Macro Button
- Moving/Sizing a Macro Button
- Deleting a Macro Button
Who Should Attend This Excel Macro Training?
Highly recommended for Information professionals with a prior understanding of Microsoft Office Excel and want the expert ability to key, manipulate and report data with ease.
An advanced user of Microsoft Excel 2013, 2010 or 2007 for at least 1 year.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.