This exam preparation program provides information security professionals with comprehensive knowledge and guidance, essential as part of the preparation effort towards the challenging CISSP examination. This course provides a broad coverage over the ten domains of the CISSP CBK, with the required level of depth for achieving the most sought-after CISSP certification.
- Module 1: Information Security and Risk Management
- Module 2: Access Control
- Module 3: Security Architecture and Design
- Module 4: Physical And Environmental Security
- Module 5: Telecommunications and Network Security
- Module 6: Cryptography
- Module 7: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Module 8: Legal, Regulations, Compliance, and Investigations
- Module 9: Application Security
- Module 10: Operations Security
5 years of experience gained in the area of information security, or a 4-year degree with the area of information security with 4 years of experience gained in the area of information security.