COMAT aims to build an IT workforce in Singapore proficient in a variety of software. Among our range of courses, we offer Red Hat training to IT practitioners who want to acquire their capabilities in using Red Hat systems, such as Linux, Ansible and OpenShift.
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to provide reliable and high-performing cloud, virtualisation, storage, Linux®, and middleware technologies. As a leading Red Hat Education Reseller, COMAT offers certification programs and Red Hat training in Singapore on Red Hat Linux and JBoss technologies.
In COMAT’s range of Red Hat training courses in Singapore, we offer Linux courses to those who are new to this operating system. These include training in administration tasks often performed in the workplace. Through various tools, students will acquire technical knowledge on Linux capabilities and can serve as the foundation to become full-time Linux system administrators. Being trained in Red Hat Enterprise Linux will give you a competitive edge. The Linux certification will open doors to new opportunities with the industry looking out for Red Hat certified professionals to join the workforce.
Our Red Hat system administrator training courses in Singapore will be ideal for Microsoft Windows system administrators who want to acquire experience in the Linux systems. The courses are also applicable to other network administers and IT professionals who need to perform core Linux functions and require proficiency in the software.
Apart from the Linux courses, our Red Hat training also covers lessons on automation through the use of Ansible playbooks. Among other aspects, students in this Red Hat training course will learn how to automate administration tasks through Ansible and employ other ad hoc commands. IT professionals in the software development will find our OpenShift courses useful as they will learn how to containerise software applications and manage their deployment through the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Browse Red Hat training courses in Singapore below.
Click on the course title to view the outline of the Red Hat courses.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) certification
|RH124 - Red Hat System Administrator I||5||$8,988.00|
|RH135 - Red Hat System Administrator II||4|
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is not applicable to funded course.
- An individual Named Participant who purchases and attends a Red Hat virtual training course (VT), video classroom course (VC) or Red Hat online learning (ROLE) course between March 26, 2020 and Oct 30, 2020 may request access to one (1) free Red Hat ROLE or VC course of their choice.
- The Named Participant must request their promotional code for the free ROLE or VC course by Oct 31, 2020.
- Promotional codes will be valid for ninety (90) days from the date the code is issued to the Named Participant.
- The Named Participant must request and consume their promotional code in the same country in which they purchased their original, qualifying VT, VC or ROLE course.
- Only the Named Participant who attends the purchased, qualifying VT, VC or ROLE course will be eligible to take the free ROLE or VC course.
- Each eligible Named Participant can receive a total of one (1) free ROLE or VC course through this offer, regardless of the number of VT courses, VC courses or ROLE courses they purchase.
- Named Participants purchasing a VT course must complete their purchased VT course before they can request a promotional code for the free ROLE or VC course. Thus, only VT courses ending prior to Oct 30, 2020 are eligible for inclusion in this offer.
- Named Participants purchasing a VC course or a ROLE course must establish access to their course before they can request a promotional code for the free ROLE or VC course.
- VT courses, VC courses or ROLE courses purchased prior to March 26, 2020 are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer may not be combined with any other customer offer or promotion.