Getting cyber security awareness training in Singapore is becoming more important across all industries, in an age where digital transformation is rapid.
COMAT, a division under ST Electronics (e-Services) offers end-to-end cyber security training in Singapore and information security certification that caters to all levels of employment. The cyber security courses are designed to deliver an integrated training solution while focused on learning experience that is result-oriented and relevant.
To make our IT security courses in Singapore relevant to business management, COMAT has developed an eco-system to help organizations build capability and capacity in Cyber Security. Our Cyber Security Capability and Capacity Building Eco-System focuses on 3 main areas:
- Establishing a partner network that includes technology leaders to ensure our solution is globally recognized and industry-relevant
- Training and certification programs that are both vendor-neutral and vendor-specific, and covers foundational learning as well as core and advanced capabilities
- A Performance Support System that includes subject matter experts who are practitioners with extensive industry experiences; a Knowledge Repository that brings up-to-date information about critical security exploits and counter-measure tools/techniques to cyber security professionals; and regular conferences/seminars which serve as a platform for information-sharing, peer-networking and technology updates.
Cyber Security Competency Roadmap
Click on the course title to view the outline of our cyber security courses in Singapore.
|NICF – Certified Security Analyst||5||$3,424|
|NICF - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator||5||$2,675|
|NICF - Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures (CEH)||5||$2,675|
|NICF - Cyber Security Operations Specialist||5||$5,136|
|SF - Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)||5||$2,140|
|Certified Network Defender - (SF)||5||$2,760.60|
|Certified Cyber Defender | Secure Web Development Expert||3||$2,033|
|COURSE TITLE||After 95% Funding||After 90% Funding||After 50% Funding|
|NICF – Certified Security Analyst||$1,304||$1,424||$2,824|
|NICF - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator||$555||$675||$2,075|
|NICF - Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures (CEH)||$502||$625||$2,060|
|NICF - Cyber Security Operations Specialist||$3,016||$3,136||$4,536|
|SF - Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)||$444||$540||$1,660|
|Certified Network Defender - (SF)||$799.60||$910.60||$2,205.60|
|Certified Cyber Defender | Secure Web Development Expert||$734.50||$808||$1,665.50|
- After 95% Funding - WTS Funding
- After 90% Funding - SMEs / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding (up to 90%, capped at $50/hr)
- After 50% Funding - For all Singapore Citizens & PRs/ Non-SMEs (up to 50%, capped at $15/hr)
For Cyber Security Professionals
We provide advanced cyber security training for cyber security professionals.
|COURSE TITLE||DAYS||FEE*||PROMO FEE*|
|EC-Council Security Analyst v10 (ECSA)||5||$3,210||-|
|OSCP - Offensive Security Certified Professional||5||$2,996||-|
|CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+)||5||$3,424||-|
|Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Preparation Camp||5||$2,354||$1,068.93|
|Android Mobile Application Security||3||$1,926||-|
|Mobile Application Security||3||$1,926||-|
|Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)||4||$1,926||$1,155.60|
|EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (C|ASE)||3||$1,926||-|
|CyberSMART ™ Evangelist (CSE) for SMEs||2||$802.50||-|
|Monitoring, Detecting and Responding to Cyber Threats with CADETS||5||$2,675||-|
|ICDL Module 12: Demonstrate Secure Use of IT||2||$428|
|COURSE TITLE||After 95% Funding||After 90% Funding||After 80% Funding|
|ICDL Module 12: Demonstrate Secure Use of IT||$48||$68||$156|
- After 95% Funding - WTS Funding
- After 90% Funding - SMEs / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding
- After 80% Funding - SkillsFuture Funding
SCADA - jointly delivered with ST Electronics (Info-Security) Pte Ltd
|SCADA Operators - Cyber Incident Responder||5||$5,350|
|SCADA Operators - Cyber First Responder||2||$2,140|
|SCADA Operators - Cyber Threat Detection||1||$1,070|
PACE Courses – jointly delivered with Singapore Polytechnic
|Cyber Crisis Communications Training and Exercise Program||1||$1,477|
Terms & Conditions:
1. ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
2. ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
*All Fees are inclusive of GST.