Terms and Conditions
A. Data Protection
1. Personal data collected on this form is used for course/exam registration, customer support and/or course funding application (if applicable) with funding agencies (eg. SSG, IMDA, e2i, etc) and certification/testing bodies (eg. PMI, Pearson VUE, Prometric, Innovative Exams, etc).
2. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd is committed to maintaining confidentiality of all personal information at all times. ST Electronics (e-Services) undertakes not to reveal trainee/sponsoring company information to any 3rd party (other than the funding-related agencies and/or authorized data intermediaries by ST Electronics (e-Services) without prior consent of the trainee/sponsoring company.
B. Funding Matters
1. All trainees/sponsoring companies registering for courses funded by the respective agencies (eg. SSG, WSG, IMDA, e2i, etc) are bound by the terms and conditions as set down from the relevant agencies.
For funded courses, trainees/sponsoring companies may be required to, either pay full course fees upfront or nett course fees (less the funded amount) at the point of course registration.
In the event that the trainee/sponsoring company fails to meet any of the requirements set under the funding scheme (as stated below or otherwise) resulting in the trainee’s/sponsoring company’s funding application claim being rejected by the respective funding agency, the trainee/sponsoring company is liable to pay the balance of the course fee to eServ or to the relevant funding agency:
• Trainee fails to meet the minimum 75% attendance for the course
• Trainee fails to sit for the required examination/assessment, where applicable
• Trainee fails to achieve a Competent (“C”) and/or passing grade of 75% and above outcome in the required assessment/examination/test
• Trainee has been granted Funding for the same course before.
• Sponsoring company does not have a Skillsconnect account, and fails to do so before the start of course
• Sponsoring company does not create the Training Grant application in Skillsconnect before the start of course
2. Examinations and Assessments:
• Trainees are advised to be punctual on the day of examination/assessment. Late-comers may be barred from taking the examination/assessment
• If a trainee is found cheating, he/she will be barred from the examination/assessment, and ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to take appropriate action as deemed necessary
•ICDL-If trainee fails the exam, trainee can choose to take retest and pay the necessary retest fee. He/She must pass the assessment/exam within 30 days from the End of Course in order to be eligible for the funding.
• SF- If trainee fails the examination/assessment and wishes to appeal, trainee/sponsoring company is to submit an appeal form within 14 working days. Appeals must be made on the official Submission of Appeal and must be made in person. An Appeal fee may be chargeable on a case by case basis
3. Statement of Attainment (SOA)
(SF Course only)
• SOA issuance is via myskillsfuture electronic certificate (e-Cert) system
• Trainees assessed as ‘Competent’ will receive email notification if contact is provided
• For SOA, trainee is to download and print using SingPass ID and password at https://www.myskillsfuture.sg about 3 weeks from assessment date
• Company can verify their employees’ e-Cert through https://www.myskillsfuture.sg
(ICDL Course only)
• SOA certificate will be send to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd.
• Upon receiving ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd will send to individual company via courier
• For self-sponsored we will contact you through email to self collect from our office
4. Cancellation/Postponement/Change of Venue
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.