What is an LMS?
A learning management system (LMS) is a software application that allows you to administer, document, track, report and deliver of courses. A learning management system (LMS) allows you to create, distribute and track training anywhere, on any device.
What is an LMS use for?
- to train new or existing employees new skills at a lower cost
- reduce business disruptions associated with traditional learning, by giving your employees the flexibility to study the material online and at their own pace
- gain better insights on your employees' progress with integrated monitoring and reporting tools
- convert all important task/information which a new employee needs to know to an online course which they can go through conveniently at their desk (and refer back anytime they need)
- a school supplementing its traditional classroom based courses
- an organization selling online lessons
- a business educating its customers
What are the advantages of an LMS?
- Organizes your eLearning content in one place
- Provides unlimited access to your eLearning courseware
- Easily tracks learner progress and performance
- Reduces training and development costs
- Flexible training times for learner
What is our solution for LMS?
Contact us now to learn more about our Learning Management System.