WHAT IS CAREER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM?
Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Resident Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs) who are made redundant or aspiring candidates looking to be a Network Security Engineer, can look forward to a tailored training and certification to equip themselves with the necessary skills and knowledge of a Network Security Engineer.
HOW DOES CAP BENEFITS YOU?
After qualifying through a pre-course assessment, you can join the training, with a course fee grant from SSG.
Upon completion, you will get opportunities to attend interviews with prospective employers.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Individuals with basic computing knowledge who want to pursue a career as a Network Security Engineer.
Academic Qualification: N' Level or equivalent OR WSQ Advance Certificate.
Learn skills that can CHANGE YOUR LIFE
In the digital world, handling of security is becoming increasingly important. There are infinite attack vectors against information systems today. If you defending a network, then you’ll follow the best practices to mitigate known attacks.
No matter where you want to end up, networking is the core of your journey. Learning how systems talk to each other, programs speak out to the Internet, and how hackers speak to your system, will be the first step.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singaporean and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance and pass all assessment within 1 month to qualify for NICF or SF Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant.
- Trainees must be competent for all assessments before they are eligible for NICF or SF funding.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.