Video classroom and online learning is free for a limited time
Red Hat® Training and Certification is offering Introduction to OpenShift® Applications (DO101) at no cost until June 30, 2020. This self-paced course gives you 30 days of unlimited access to the HD videos taught by our most experienced Red Hat instructors and our text-based course content. Additionally, you will receive 10 hours of hands-on lab time to help you build skills on real-world use cases.
This course is designed for developers with experience in application development and object-oriented programming. Using your own device, this one-day course will teach you how to deploy and update applications in an OpenShift 4 cluster and use the OpenShift 4 web console to build, deploy, troubleshoot, and scale applications.
Course content summary
- Manage application source code with Git
- Develop applications with VSCode
- Deploy an application to OpenShift
- Update an application
- Configure application secrets
- Scale an application
- Troubleshooting and fixing an application
- This course is a bring-your-own-device training.
- You must be able to install software onto your device.
- Internet access is required.
Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this limited-time offer.