Sign up any 2 courses (CEH/CND/CHFI) and save $1,000.
|Bundle Deal Fees||Usual Fees|
CEH + CND
CEH + CHFI
CND + CHFI
Below is the funding breakdown for the course.
|Course Title||Singapore Citizen ≥ 35 years with earning ≤ $2000/month1||SME-Sponsored Singapore Citizen/PR or Singapore Citizen ≥ 40 years2||Singapore Citizen and PR / MNC3
||Discounted Fee*||Full Course Fee|
|NICF - CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker (SF)||$285.00||$390.00||$1,615.00||$2,140.00||$2,675.00|
|NICF - CND - Certified Network Defender (SF)||$264.60||$375.60||$1,670.60||$2,225.60||$2,760.60|
|NICF - CHFI - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (SF)||$240.00||$340.00||$1,540.00||$2,140.00||$2,675.00|
1 After 95% Funding - WTS Funding (up to 95%, capped at $53/hr). For Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $2,000/month.
2 After 90% Funding - SMEs / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding (up to 90%, capped at $50/hr). For Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) - sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents / Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 40 years.
3 After 50% Funding - For all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged ≥ 21 years/ Non-SMEs (up to 50%, capped at $15/hr)
*Terms and Conditions
- Registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis and subject to availability.
- The promotion is valid till 30 June 2020 and selected course dates only.
- All classes must be completed by 30 September 2020.
- Pay full course fee to be eligible for the promotion.
- Subject to our terms and conditions.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to adjust the class dates due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely occurrence that the class is cancelled, participants may be offered to attend an alternative class dates at no additional administrative cost, subject to availability.
- No cancellation or postponement is allowed once the registration is confirmed.