The Work-From-Home Boom Demands a Fresh New Look at Security
Over 400 Research Explores Why Enterprise Security Must Change Now and Going Forward
New research predicts that the work-from-home model will most likely remain in place for the foreseeable future, if not permanently. So, as teams come to grips with securing their newly remote organization, it’s time to put in place effective long-term security initiatives. A lot of the IT Security teams are still in scramble mode, facing increased attack surfaces, doing more with less, and a workforce operating on personal devices without endpoint security in place.
What can you learn in this 2-hour webinar?
- Learn about the use of HIDS (Host-based Intrusion Detection System) to analyse log events from end point systems and to monitor file integrity and anomaly detection to catch suspicious network traffic.
- Learn how a NIDS (Network Intrusion Detection System) works in providing additional insight into network security to compliment a HIDS functionality.
- The trainer will demonstrate network traffic monitoring using Wazuh HIDS and Suricata NIDS on an Elastic-server and Kibana Web UI.
- The trainer will also demonstrate log enrichment of the Suricata NIDS events with Logstash, showing how existing log records are augmented with additional context information to make them more valuable.
IT professionals who implement, operate, or support security systems.
- Familiarity with Linux commands
- Basic familiarity with IT security content
Date: 10 September 2020
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the webinar for reasons beyond its control.