So what is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical objects - devices, vehicles, buildings and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity - that enables these objects to collect and exchange data.
- A network of physical objects that can interact with each other to share information and take action.
- The term IoT was coined by Kevin Ashton in 1999
- Sometimes known as the Internet of Everything (IoE)
- Understanding IoT
- Technical requirement of IoT
- Bringing IoT to your work environment.
Anyone interested to know about IoT.
Raymond Ching CM
Ph. D (SUSS), M. Eng (NUS), B. Eng (Leeds, UK) with honour
Raymond Ching is an Associate Technical Trainer in COMAT. He is formally an associate lecturer in Republic Polytechnic in the engineering and IT diploma courses and an adjunct lecturer teaching at the SUSS, RMIT, James Cook University and Teeside University, most of his teaching are ICT/Computer and Engineering related. He has wealthy of industrial experience in computer software system deployment as well as IT system solution development & implementation. Currently,he is pursuing a doctorate PhD degree in engineering from SUSS, Singapore. His research interests include Python/C/Arduino/Golang/Solidity programming, Blockchain, Machine Learning, AI, Robotics & Automation, IOT Sensors.
Date: 24 April 2019
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Venue: COMAT Training Centre
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.
- For cancellation, kindly email to email@example.com
If your company is interested to organise similar seminar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.