Come and join us for a preview of our 2-day Introduction to Agile with Scrum Workshop and find out how your teams can start using Scrum to deliver results your stakeholders have always come to expect.
- Why project management methodology
- Predictive vs Adaptive comparisons
- Agile methodologies
- Why Scrum?
- Why this course?
- Q & A
According to a report by the Harvard Business Review Analytic Services, Agile approach is the preferred method for developing software. Scrum is an Agile approach that helps teams work together, learn through experiences, self-organize on a project, and reflect on their success and failures to continuously improve.In a world where disruption and speed are the norm, organizations today are adapting to the realities of the changing technological landscape by having Agile as part of their arsenal of best practices to deliver value. Join us to find out more.
Project Managers, Project Planners, Quality Assurance Staff, Developers/Programmers, Designers, Testers, Project Controllers, Product Owners, ScrumMasters, and Scrum Team Members.
PMP, RMP, CPRM, Scrum Master, ITIL, SDI, ACTA
Having spent more than two decades in project management, Terence has the advantage of having “been there and experienced that” and so can bring some of the realism to the delicate task of separating theory from practice. His personal experience saw him managed a diverse range of projects in both regional and global capacity for esteemed organizations, National Computer Board, ABN Amro Bank, Getronics, Nokia and with some partners, started a consulting company, EPM Consulting and is also a founder of his own consulting practice, The ARC Approach.
Date: 26 April 2019
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Venue: COMAT Training Centre
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.
- For cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org