This one-day instructor-led class provides an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Interact with Google Cloud Platform services
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud Platform
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Choose among and use Google Cloud Platform storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics
- Make basic use of Cloud Deployment Manager, Google’s tool for creating and managing cloud resources through templates
- Make basic use of Google Stackdriver, Google’s monitoring, logging, and diagnostics system
This course is for people interested to develop knowledge and skills to get the most out of Google Cloud technology and thrive in a cloud-first workplace.
Date: 7 October 2019
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: Google Office, Mapletree Business City, 70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-71, Singapore 117371
Bring your own laptop. Refreshments will be provided.
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.
- For cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org