With tremendous connectivity and attackers becoming more inventive, it is critical to properly define cyber security and identify what constitutes good cyber security practices.
- Why is Cyber Security important?
- How to identify Cyber Threats
- Cyber Security Best Practices
- Live Demo on Cyber Attack
- Protecting Against Cyber Threats
Date: 29 March 2018
Time: 2pm - 5.30pm
Venue: COMAT Training Centre
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.
- For cancellation, kindly email to email@example.com