This hands-on workshop aims to enable participants with the knowledge to analyze and present data by using Azure Machine Learning, and to provide an introduction to the use of machine learning and Cognitive Services.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
- Predicting Employee Churn using AML
This workshop is suitable for software developers, database developers, business intelligence analysts and IT professionals.
Uditha Bandara (MVP) specializes in Microsoft development, AI, Mobile App and Cloud technologies. He is the South East Asia’s First XNA/DirectX MVP (Most Valuable Professional). He had delivered sessions at various events and conferences in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and India. He has published several books, articles, tutorials, and demos on his Blog.
Date: 17 July 2019
Time: 6.45pm - 9.15pm
Venue: COMAT Training Services
Bring your own laptop. Refreshments will be provided.
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.
- For cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org