This webinar is designed to teach business leaders and IT technical professionals the benefits of computing in the AWS Cloud. This webinar covers AWS services for computing, storage, database management, networking, and content delivery. In this 3-hour webinar, you will learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and also gain an understanding of how to benefit from AWS security and compliance services.
What can you learn?
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
Date: 30 October 2020
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the webinar for reasons beyond its control.
By submitting your contact details, you have given your consent for a ST Electronics (e-Services) representative to contact you regarding your registration.