Phase 2 (Heightened Alert)
With the nation going to Phase 2, ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd is adhering to all safe measures as recommended by the Ministry of Health (MOH) latest public health advisory.
We continue to offer training to reskill and reinvigorate yourself to stay relevant and be ready.
You can contact your respective account managers or our client support executive at email@example.com.
For Exam Matters:
For exam reschedule, you may contact Pearsonvue at 8004481552, Pearson Cuppage at 62252027 or https://home.pearsonvue.com
Safe management measures, Testing and Digital Contact Tracing Tools
ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd has put in place the following safety measures and precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and our valued customers and trainees.
Scanning of QR codes with a mobile phone camera or the Singpass App, will be discontinued with effect from 17 May 2021. Visitors can use the TraceTogether App or use the TraceTogether Token to check in at our counter after the discontinuation of those check-in methods stated.
Please note that mask is mandatory for all who visits the training premises.
Contact Tracing and Temperature Taking
- Individuals who are unwell, on Stay-Home Notice, Leave of Absence, Quarantine Order or have recent travel history should not attend any class. We will reschedule your class.
- SafeEntry check-in/check-out will be mandatory for all trainees attending classes to facilitate government efforts on contact tracing.
- All trainees have to install TraceTogether App or utilise the TraceTogether Token issued by the Singapore Government.
- Temperature taking stations have been setup at the front counter for mandatory twice temperature taking daily.
- Only authorized visitors (trainees with classes) will be allowed to enter.
- All classroom seating will be alternated with a minimum of 1 meter safe distancing between trainees. It is mandatory for trainees to have their mask on at all time. There will be no group work for all classes.
- Classes will also have staggered break times to avoid crowds.
- Trainees are highly advised not to mingle around and instead stay in the classroom except for toilet breaks.
- Kindly bring your own stationery as sharing is not allowed.
- For the well-being and hygiene for all our trainees, the catering of refreshments, light snacks and beverage machines will be temporarily suspended.
- More classrooms will be open up as the dining area for learners to pack their own food and consume at the designated dining area. A minimum of 1 meter safe distancing between individuals is required.
Cleanliness and Personal Hygiene
- We will be increasing our cleaning frequencies and also applying SDST (Self-disinfecting coating) that can last for 90 days on common touch points such as door handles, tables, keyboards, mouse etc.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in every classroom and disinfectant wipes will be provided upon request.
- We encourage all to be vigilant and observe good hygiene, and practicing hand washing with soap.
Meanwhile, we encourage all to follow the MOH guidelines and activate the TraceTogether app on your mobile devices or utilise the TraceTogether Token issued by the Singapore Government.