Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.00pm
What Will Be Taught For This Workplace Safety and Health Course?
This course provides the learners with an understanding of Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) inspection and audit. Participants will understand the process of planning and conducting WSH inspection and audit to determine the conformity in accordance with organization procedures. Learners will also understand the reporting of findings on non-conformity to relevant stakeholders and monitor the closure of corrective actions with reference to identified WSH performance indicators.
- Introduction to WSH
- Purpose of Conducting WSH Inspection
- WSH inspection/audit processes
- Planning for WSH Inspection/audit
- Conducting WSH Inspection/Audit
- Recording WSH findings
- Reporting WSH findings
- Communicating WSH finding
Basic understanding of WSH
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.