Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Python Course?
Python is the most popular programming language in the world today. Many industrial applications developed using Python, for example, banking, finance, manufacturing and engineering sectors.
It is also widely adopted in the key areas like data analytics, machine learning, internet security and robotics. In addition, Python has become the scripting language of choice for many large multinational organizations, including Google, Facebook, Apple and Citibank.
In this intensive Python Fundamentals 2 full day course, we will cover the basics of Python programming language, including data variables, control logic structures, loops, data structures, functions.
- What is Python?
- Various uses of Python programs
- Installation of Python
- Setting up the base template that runs as a Python program (HelloWorld)
- How to declare variables
- Manipulation of variables
- Integers, floats, strings
- “if else” statements
- Explore basic logical flow
- “while” loops
- “for” loops
- How to use loops
- Combining loops and selections to make simple programs
- Further and advanced usage of String variables
- Explore functions that the String library provides
- Creating a list of variables to work with instead of creating multiple variables to store data.
- Explore various usage of lists and tuples together with functions and loops.
- How to store data in list
- Loop through list to change data
- Sort data into desired order
- Creating a “function” that combines several lines of commands that can called in the main() function.
- Combination of commands learned previously and make a running program that can perform useful tasks such as a calculator or a simple menu.
Who Should Attend This Python Training?
Basically this course is for anyone with no prior background of programming knowledge and experience. Anyone should be able to learn the essentials of Python programming language and all participants should be greatly benefit from it.
There is no specific prerequisite to attend this training. However basic knowledge of programming language like C++ or Java will be an added advantage
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.