Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This IoT Course?
Embedded System can be found in most of the modern equipment and appliance today, it can also be considered as one of the most important components in the world of IOT. In addition, the Embedded Software supports the flow logic and decision-making process within the system boundary.
Embedded System widely used in sectors like, banking, finance, transportation, logistics, health care, medical, defense, military, manufacturing, engineering services and many more. Embedded Software can be developed in C or Python Programming language and perform functions like: input digital or analogue signals from the “outside world” and/or output digital signals to the “outside world” to control things or “Internet Of Things”!
In this intensive Embedded System Fundamentals full day course, we will cover the key facts of Embedded System and the foundation of Embedded Software, including data structures, control logic, sensors basic and integrable Embedded System platform.
- What is Embedded System?
- Various uses of Embedded System
- Setting up Embedded System Environment
- Installation of Embedded Software IDE
- How to declare variables
- Manipulation of variables
- Integers, floats, strings
- Explore basic logical flow
- How to use loops
- Combining loops
Making an Embedded Software
- Programming a simple Embedded Software
- Execution of an Embedded Software
- What is Sensor?
- Various uses of Sensor
- Connections of Sensor
Operations of Sensors
- Exploring the functions of various sensors on micro controller.
- How to sense or detect data from environment
- How to response the data gather from environment
Functionable Embedded System Platform
- Understand the requirements for an Embedded System
- Implementation of an integrated environment that combines Embedded Software with sensors
Who Should Attend This IoT Training?
- Software Developer
- IT Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Project Managers
- Anyone interested to expand their knowledge in new technology.
Participants should at least have basic knowledge about network and circuits and basic C programming knowledge.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.