Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This VMware Course?
This hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere® 6 environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Web Client, VMware vRealize™ Log lnsight™, and other tools to analyze and solve problems. This workshop is based on VMware® ESXi™ 6 and VMware® vCenter Server™ 6.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Use vSphere Web Client, the command-line interface, and logs to diagnose and resolve problems in the vSphere environment
- Introduce troubleshooting principals and procedures
- Troubleshoot networking issues and recover from them
- Analyze storage failure scenarios and resolve the issues
- Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyze possible causes
- Diagnose common VMware vSphere® High Availability issues and provide solutions
- Troubleshoot problems related to virtual machine migration (VMware vSphere® vMotion®) and improve resource use (VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™)
- Troubleshoot vCenter Server issues
- Identify ESXi host issues (analyze failure scenarios and correct them)
- Troubleshoot faulty virtual machines, including installation issues, snapshot issues, connection issues, and more
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting tools
- vSphere clusters
- vCenter server and ESXi
- Virtual machines
Who Should Attend This VMware Training?
- System administrators
- System integrators
- Required prerequisites include completion of one of the following:
- VMware Certified Professional 6-Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track (V6)
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale (V6)
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Experience working with a command-line interface is highly recommended
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.