Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This VMware Course?
This five-day course will teach you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you will configure and optimize the vSphere features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and you will discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect. Anyone who is ready to take their understanding of vSphere to a deeper level and learn how to use advanced features and controls will greatly benefit from this course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment
- Optimize the performance of all vSphere components
- Harden the vSphere environment against security threats
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™, VMware vSphere® Web Client, and VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell to manage vSphere
- Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ to provision ESXi hosts
- Use VMware vRealize® Log Insight™ to monitor system logs
- Deploy VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ to be highly available and optimized for performance
- Course Introduction
- Network Scalability
- Storage Scalability
- Host and Management Scalability
- CPU Optimization
- Memory Optimization
- Storage Optimization
- Network Optimization
- Analyzing vSphere
- vCenter Server Availability and Performance
- vSphere Security
Who Should Attend This VMware Training?
- Experienced system administrators
- System engineers
- System integrators
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5] course
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Experience with working at the command prompt is highly recommended
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.