- After 95% Funding - WTS Funding (up to 95%, capped at $53/hr)
- After 90% Funding - SMEs / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding (up to 90%, capped at $50/hr)
- After 50% Funding - For all Singapore Citizens & PRs/ Non-SMEs (up to 50%, capped at $15/hr)
1 Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $2,000/month.
2 Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) - sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents / Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 40 years.
3 All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged ≥ 21 years.
CAPM®, PMP®, RMP® and ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
* Terms and Conditions:
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singaporean and Permanent Residents.
- Participants entitled to Workfare Training Support can enjoy 95% course fee funding on SF courses.
- Trainee must pass all assessment(s) within 3 months to qualify for funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by SSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Trainees may be contacted 3-6 months after completion of the course to participate in a short follow-up survey. Feedback will be used to improve learning effectiveness.
For SME Sponsored Trainees:
- Additional 20% Enhanced Training Support Subsidy on the Course Fee for SME#.
- Absentee Payroll Available (Applicable to company sponsored trainees who are Singaporean or PR Citizen)
Training Grant Application Submission Deadline
Training grant applications may be submitted up to 30 days before the course start date, and no later than up to 30 days after the course start date.
Claim Submission Deadline
All claims for approved Training Grant Applications must be submitted no later than 120 days after course end date. Any claim submitted after this will be rejected.
#Update in Definition of SMEs Applicable to Eligibility for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs Scheme.