Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Oracle Course?
The second of two courses that cover the Java Standard Edition 7 (Java SE 7) Platform, this course covers the core Application Programming Interfaces you will use to design object-oriented applications with Java. Learn to create class files that subclass other classes, extend abstract classes, and program with interfaces. Learn how to properly use exceptions, how to use the Collections framework, and develop applications that manipulate files, directories and file systems. This course also covers writing database programs with JDBC and JPA, and how to correctly write multi-threaded applications.
Practice your skills with labs that range from simple to complex and with experienced instructors who will answer your questions and guide your learning experience. The course features the latest JDK7 API's and tools.Use this course to further develop your skills with the Java language and prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer Exam!
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create Java technology applications that leverage the object-oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance, Execute a Java technology application from the command line
- Create applications that use the Java Collections framework
- Implement error-handling techniques using exception handling
- Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to read from and write to data and text files and understand advanced I/O streams
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems using the JDK7 NIO.2 specification
- Perform multiple operations on database tables, including creating, reading, updating and deleting using both JDBC and JPA technology
- Process strings using a variety of regular expressions
- Create high-performing multi-threaded applications that avoid deadlock
- Localize Java applications
- Java Platform Overview
- Java Syntax and Class Review
- Java Class Design
- Advanced Class Design
- Inheritance with Java Interfaces
- Collections and Generics
- String processing
- Exceptions and Assertions
- I/O Fundamentals
- File I/O with NIO 2
- Database Applications with JDBC
- Database Applications with JPA
Who Should Attend This Oracle Training?
This course is intended for:
- Java Developer
- Java EE Developer
The Fundamentals of Java SE 7 course was designed to enable students with little or no programming experience to begin to learn
Java SE7 Fundamentals
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.