Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Oracle Course?
The Java SE 7 Fundamentals course was designed to enable students with little or no programming experience to begin to learn programming using the Java programming language. The course teaches the significance of object-oriented programming, the keywords and constructs of the Java programming language, and the steps required to create simple Java technology programs. Students taking this course can receive a solid basis in the Java programming language upon which to base continued work and training. The course features the Java Platform, Standard Edition 7 (Java SE 7) platform, and uses the Java SE Development Kit 7 (JDK 7) product.
Students taking this course will have hands on experience learning basic object oriented concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, and abstraction. They learn how to create and use simple Java classes containing arrays, loops, and conditional constructs. They also learn to use and manipulate object references, and to write simple error handling code. The course provides a solid understanding of what the Java SE7 platform is and how it is used in real world applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Develop classes and describe how to declare a class
- Analyze a business problem in order to recognize objects and operations that form the building blocks of the Java program design
- Define the term
- Demonstrate Java programming syntax
- Write a simple Java program that compiles and runs successfully
- Declare and initialize variables
- List several primitive data types
- Instantiate an object and effectively use object reference variables
- Use operators, loops, and decision constructs
- Declare and instantiate Arrays and ArrayLists and be able to iterate through them
- Describe the benefits of using an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- List and describe several key features of the Java technology
- Declare a method with arguments and return values
- Use inheritance to declare and define a subclass of an existing superclass
- Describe how errors are handled in a Java program
- Describe examples of how Java is used in applications, as well as consumer products
- Introducing the Java Technology
- Thinking in Objects
- Introducing the Java Language
- Working with Primitive Variables
- Working with Objects
- Using operators and decision constructs
- Creating and Using Arrays
- Using Loop Constructs
- Working with Methods and Encapsulation
- Introducing Advanced Object Oriented Concepts
- Handling Errors
- The Big Picture
Who Should Attend This Oracle Training?
This course is intended for:
- Application Developers
- Portal Developer
- Project Manager
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Web Administrator
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.