What Will Be Taught For This MCSA Certification Course?
This certification demonstrates your skills with database installation, maintenance, configuration, and provisioning tasks. Earning an MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification qualifies you for a position as a database administrator or infrastructure specialist.
Format & Package
Combination of instructor presentations and practical hands-on labs to provide an in-depth learning experience for the participant.
2 Microsoft Official Curriculum
10 Training Days
|20764||Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure||5 days||70-764|
|20765||Provisioning SQL Databases||5 days||70-765|
Who Should Attend This MCSA Certification Course ?
This course is intended for:
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
|w/o GST||w GST|
1. 2 to 3 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
2. Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
3. Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation.
4. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw, re-schedule the class or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.